|Nominal Tree Trunk Diameter||12″ – 14″|
|Root Ball Width
|Root Ball Depth
|Root Ball Weight||15,000 – 18,000 lbs|
|Total Machine Weight||21,000 lbs|
|Blade Tower Height||110″|
|Number of Spades||4|
|Hydraulic Gate Lock||Yes|
|Adjustable Hydraulic Pads||Yes|
|Hydrualic Bypass||3,500 ps|
- The 400 gal (1,514 L) water tank uses 49” (1,245 mm) of space behind the cab.
- The Model 100 uses 132” (3,353 mm) of space from the end of the truck forward.
- Ground to top of frame height – 42”-44” (1,067-1,118 mm).
- For the Model 100 we require a rear tandem GVW Rating of at least 46,000 lbs (20,865 kg).
- The red line denotes Cab to Trunnion measurement or CT. The Model 100 requires of minimum CT of 186” (4,725 mm) to 200” (5,080 mm).
- We require a front axle suspension rating of at least 20,000 lbs (9,072 kg) for the Model 100.
- Remember to keep cab height in mind when looking for trucks. Generally lower cabs are preferred to minimize the crown of the tree contacting the cab of the truck. Relocating air horns and lights from the cab is advisable.
Note: We recommend an air assisted pusher axle on trucks that carry the Model 100D.