|Nominal Tree Trunk Diameter||5″ – 6″|
|Weight of Transplanter||12,260 lbs|
| Height Closed
|Nominal Root Ball Width||52″|
|Root Ball Depth||48″|
|Root Ball Weight||3,600 lbs|
|Water Tank Capacity||400 gal|
|Oil Reservoir Capacity||45 gal|
|Hydraulic Pressure Relief||3,000 psi|
|Hydraulic GPM Rating||20 – 22 GPM|
|Single Axle Truck Length||102″ – 126″|
|Tandem Axle Truck Length||120″|
- The 400 gal (1,514 L) water tank utilizes 49” (1,245 mm) of space behind the cab.
- The Model 55 utilizes 114” (2,896 mm) of frame from the end of the truck forward.
- Ground to top of frame height – 42”-44” (1,067-1,118 mm).
- For the Model 55 we require a rear tandem GVW Rating of at least 19,000 lbs (8,845 kg) (rear axles combined).
- The red line denotes Cab to Trunnion measurement or CT. The Model 55 requires a minimum CT of 120” (3,048 mm).
- We require a front axle suspension rating of at least 7,000 lbs (3,175 kg) for the Model 55.
- Remember to keep cab height in mind when looking for trucks. Generally lower cabs are preferred to minimize the crown of the tree contacting the cab of the truck. Relocating air horns and lights from the cab is advisable.