|Nominal Tree Trunk Diameter||6″ – 7″|
|Weight of Transplanter||12,760 lbs|
| Height Closed
|Nominal Root Ball Width||62″|
|Root Ball Depth||53″|
|Root Ball Weight||4,300 lbs|
|Water Tank Capacity||400 gal|
|Oil Reservoir Capacity||45 gal|
|Hydraulic Pressure Relief||3,000 psi|
|Hydraulic GPM Rating||20 – 22 GPM|
|Single Axle Truck Length||N/A|
|Tandem Axle Truck Length||120″|
- The 400 gal (1,514 L) water tank uses 49” (1,245 mm) of space behind the cab.
- The Model 65D uses 114” (2,896 mm) of frame from the end of the truck forward.
- Ground to top of frame height – 42”-44” (1,067-1,118 mm).
- For the Model 65D we require a rear tandem GVW Rating of at least 34,000 lbs. (15,422 kg) (rear axles combined). BIG JOHN recommends a dual axle truck.
- The red line denotes Cab to Trunnion measurement or CT. The Model 65 requires a minimum CT of 120” (3,048 mm); Big John recommends 130” (3,302 mm).
- We require a front axle suspension rating of at least 10,000 lbs (4,536 kg) for the Model 65D.
- Remember to keep cab height in mind when looking for trucks. Generally lower cabs are preferred to minimize the crown of the tree contacting the cab of the truck. Relocating air horns and lights from the cab is advisable.